Dragomon Open Beta and New Trailer

Dragomon Hunter is a monster-hunting Anime MMORPG developed by X-Legend Entertainment, and published by Aeria Games for European and North American territories.

In DMH you can:

- Explore the vibrant, beautiful world of Wyveria.

- Battle more than a hundred Dragomon, collect them as mounts, and harvest precious resources from them.

- Play in classic, crosshair, or gamepad mode: pick your favorite controls!

- Team up with your friends to take on exciting dungeons guarded by formidable beasts.

- Customize your gameplay with different weapon specializations.

... and much more!

The game has just gone into open beta. Visit the weblink below to find out more and try it out.

:arrow: OFFICIAL SITE

iHavezMyBirdo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Played for about thirty minutes. Not impressed.

Combat is boring.
Most of the quests so far have been point A to point B. There's a feature that shows a path to where you need to go, but your character moves for you so it seems totally pointless.
A lot of text dialogue that you can skip and not miss a single thing.

At least now I feel like playing Monster Hunter again.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Couldn't get it to display properly. Just seems stupid that I'm pushing the highest resolution I can but it still displays the game as if its running on some older generation video card. LoL works, Ori works, SF4 works. My setup is not the issue.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Meh. Poor man's Monster Hunter. I already have the actual Monster Hunter. Moving on.
Nothing could be worse at Monster Hunter's gameplay than Monster Hunter.
Pretty much every game that tries surpasses it.

Reactions: SuzieJoeBob
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Heh. Guess it could be interesting for a few hours, but then just like all MH-stiled games, it'll probaly become a boring grind fest.
And since this is a MMORPG, it's probably gonna be "free" to play. No thanks.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sad part is, its been over 12 hrs and I haven't gotten a response on my display issue.....I guess there's no fix for Windows 8/10

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a free beta key but now you guys are making me hesitant to play it... oh well, if I try it and don't like it, I won't have lost anything but time (which I have a ton of).

Krazplay

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
The game's pretty rough and is basicly skill spamming.. It's not like monster hunter at all, sadly.
I agree, it has nothing to do at all with Monster Hunter, you spam your attacks, you can only evade aoe attacks.
I played it yesterday afternoon, I still don't know when the real game start, at level 20 it was still super easy, even if you can chain quests super fast, it still takes too much time, you better have something else to watch while you play ^-^'

French voices and translation made me laugh multiple times, they translated "buy plate" (plate armor) as "acheter assiette", assiette is the translation of plate when you're talking about tableware xD

Reactions: Phantom_User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: You infidel.