Hacking dragging and dropping unzipped games to M3 card

fernicus1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought this card and got it with about 10 games already on and the seller gave me a cd with even more games on it. She told me to simply drag and drop unzipped games to the disc and play them. when I opened up the SD card to check out the games, they are all in NDS format yet the games I dragged and dropped from the cd are in archived file format. the NDS games play when I load them on to my DS system yet the unzipped files don't. How do I get the unzipped files to convert to NDS format or even to be able to play them?? thoroughly confused.

thanks!

blade85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought this card and got it with about 10 games already on and the seller gave me a cd with even more games on it. She told me to simply drag and drop unzipped games to the disc and play them. when I opened up the SD card to check out the games, they are all in NDS format yet the games I dragged and dropped from the cd are in archived file format. the NDS games play when I load them on to my DS system yet the unzipped files don't. How do I get the unzipped files to convert to NDS format or even to be able to play them?? thoroughly confused.

thanks!
can you clarify your post? i dont get it..........

aslacker55

I like pie
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I bought this card and got it with about 10 games already on and the seller gave me a cd with even more games on it. She told me to simply drag and drop unzipped games to the disc and play them. when I opened up the SD card to check out the games, they are all in NDS format yet the games I dragged and dropped from the cd are in archived file format. the NDS games play when I load them on to my DS system yet the unzipped files don't. How do I get the unzipped files to convert to NDS format or even to be able to play them?? thoroughly confused.

thanks!

What kind of M3 are you using ( slot 1 or slot 2)? And what type of flash memory are you using?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...