dragging and dropping unzipped games to M3 card

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by fernicus1, Apr 6, 2007.

1. fernicus1
    OP

fernicus1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 4, 2007
    Canada
    I bought this card and got it with about 10 games already on and the seller gave me a cd with even more games on it. She told me to simply drag and drop unzipped games to the disc and play them. when I opened up the SD card to check out the games, they are all in NDS format yet the games I dragged and dropped from the cd are in archived file format. the NDS games play when I load them on to my DS system yet the unzipped files don't. How do I get the unzipped files to convert to NDS format or even to be able to play them?? thoroughly confused.

thanks!

2. blade85

blade85 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 22, 2007
    United States
    can you clarify your post? i dont get it..........

3. aslacker55

aslacker55 I like pie

Sep 13, 2006
    United States
    So Cal
    What kind of M3 are you using ( slot 1 or slot 2)? And what type of flash memory are you using?

4. Shinji

Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    City of Delusion
    If you're using the M3 Simply, Drag-n-drop is the way to do it.

I believe the answer you are looking for is to un-zip/rar them with this program called winrar
    http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

you should get a .nds file out of them and maybe others. Then you drag-n-drop those files.

Hope this helps =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice