OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's so annoying! I got the game before, I can't remember where from, but it didn't have this. I had to restore my system (please don't ask why, it's my sister's fault...) so I lost the original .sav and game. This new one i downloaded, the Xenom crack that works fine, other than these 2 issues in the description. Could someone give me a fix? I tried the Extras but they make it worse. And opengl fixes the edges, but...it slows the game DRASTICALLY. I'm using No$Gba 2.6a with No$zoomer 2.3.0.2, and would appreciate any input on the matter. Also, DO NOT tell me to get DeSmume...my computer is too old for it and won't let it run. Thanks.

Nathos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
never mind, I'm updating them with something i found. I will be sure to post my results.

EDIT: I'm using something else since the last one required me to pay for it. This might take a while...

Nathos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Don't use any driver update program, the majority will get up to the final step and then try to get you to pay. They just prey on people who don't know how to do it normally.

What company made your computer and what model is it?

Emachines W3052 AMD Sempron 3000+ 1.99 GHz 448 MB RAM. That's what it says on my computer's properties. I'm using Windows Update since i already realized what you were saying lol. any further help would be appreciated.

Nathos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
I've got the same card type, and unfortunately OpenGL doesn't work under XP for some reason.

Look at the back of your computer, is there more than one place to hook up a monitor?

Don't think so but i'll check right now. Also, it only happens on No$zoomer. I tried changing the Render to DirectX but it made the screen blue rather than black. When i just use No$gba it's fine. Also, I don't know if it helped my problem.

EDIT: no, there's no other place.

Nathos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
No, it's the correct driver.

I don't know what this issue is, I suffer from it myself, and the company stopped updates for our card years ago.

So I can no longer play on the Zoomer then? This was probably a waste of time...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn