DPHONE HELP and More IM TO STUPID TO SOLVE THESE

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by uanaka, Jan 17, 2009.

Jan 17, 2009
  1. uanaka
    OP

Newcomer uanaka Member

United States
    1.Hey guys, i recently downloaded, DPhone onto my DS and i did all the instruction, so i turned it on. Selected DPhone and started it up. Well after the credit pages, the screens went blank black. SOmeone please help me fix this problem.

2.On my R4 card, i pressed the multimedia button and there was an error that appeared, it said it couldnt load moonshell, because "I moved \moonshl folder
    Did my setup end normally?, Blah Blah Blah" I dont remember the rest. WHat can i do to fix this problem?

3. For those with DSHobro, when i pressed start on the server, an error popped up and said that the Zero-Configuaration server was down. Please try again. The problem is Ii've waited a week, AND still nothing worked.

4.For those who have DSVNC, I have RealVNC and I was wondering how do you use the server.

One last thing, with the people that have SVSip, when i opened up my Voip thingy (VoipBuster) and then i used SVSip on my DS. I started to call, but the state just saying calling. And nothing happened. WHat should i do to fix this problem?

I know there are alot of questions, but please try and answer them if you can, i have been frustrated by these problem for more than a week. WHen you answer, please put the number it matches to.

2. uanaka
    OP

Newcomer uanaka Member

United States
  3. Problematique

Banned Problematique Banned

New Zealand
    What are you on about
    can anyone translate i don't understand you
    from DPhone to mshl to VNC wtf?!

4. Platinum*

Newcomer Platinum* Advanced Member

Canada
    He needs help with all those problems. DPhone and the other things.

5. Artheido

Member Artheido GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Instead of "blah blah blah" all the error messages, why don't you read what they say, try to understand it and then fix it yourself? It's pretty obvious what the problem is here.

6. uanaka
    OP

Newcomer uanaka Member

United States
    I did no of those things, because i bought an r4 from some retailer.