Homebrew DPHONE HELP and More IM TO STUPID TO SOLVE THESE

uanaka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.Hey guys, i recently downloaded, DPhone onto my DS and i did all the instruction, so i turned it on. Selected DPhone and started it up. Well after the credit pages, the screens went blank black. SOmeone please help me fix this problem.

2.On my R4 card, i pressed the multimedia button and there was an error that appeared, it said it couldnt load moonshell, because "I moved \moonshl folder
Did my setup end normally?, Blah Blah Blah" I dont remember the rest. WHat can i do to fix this problem?

3. For those with DSHobro, when i pressed start on the server, an error popped up and said that the Zero-Configuaration server was down. Please try again. The problem is Ii've waited a week, AND still nothing worked.

4.For those who have DSVNC, I have RealVNC and I was wondering how do you use the server.

One last thing, with the people that have SVSip, when i opened up my Voip thingy (VoipBuster) and then i used SVSip on my DS. I started to call, but the state just saying calling. And nothing happened. WHat should i do to fix this problem?

I know there are alot of questions, but please try and answer them if you can, i have been frustrated by these problem for more than a week. WHen you answer, please put the number it matches to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ