Hacking Download Play

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm having a bit of trouble with SOME download-play...

Namely LOL, and Space Invaders Extreme

there are probably others, but those are the only ones I am having trouble with at the moment.

Riffman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I decided to try this with New Super Mario Bros., & got mixed results.

Untrimmed rom, using the latest Bliss Loader.

Mario & Luigi mode seemed to work OK (with download play enabled).

However, trying to select the Mini Games brought 2 black screens. I tried several times & left it for at least 5 minutes, but still no good.

I disabled download play & then I could get into minigames but as soon as the client connects it gets half of the white nintendo screen & halts, whilst the host gives the red "communication error" screen.

emath

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi ,

Same problem for me .... I got my AK2 a couple of days ago and tried to "download & play" Mario Kart DS and New Super Mario Bros. with untrimmed ROMs and the newest firmware (Version 4.07a15). Result: "communication error" on the DS with the AK2

I succeeded to play multiplayer with an original cartridge (Mario Kart DS) on the other DS, but just for a few minutes... afterwards, it seems that they just lost the connection ... Maybe an incompatibility between the two versions of the game ?

Any suggestion ?

Thanks a lot !

Raki

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
emath said:
Hi ,

Same problem for me .... I got my AK2 a couple of days ago and tried to "download & play" Mario Kart DS and New Super Mario Bros. with untrimmed ROMs and the newest firmware (Version 4.07a15). Result: "communication error" on the DS with the AK2

I succeeded to play multiplayer with an original cartridge (Mario Kart DS) on the other DS, but just for a few minutes... afterwards, it seems that they just lost the connection ... Maybe an incompatibility between the two versions of the game ?

Any suggestion ?

Thanks a lot !

mario kart worked fine with bliss latest loader for me

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you enable download play in the system options?
Please make sure you did, because I had the same problem, and I thought I had enabled it but it turned out that it was still disabled.

emath

Trophies
XP
Country
France
awdofgum said:
Did you enable download play in the system options?
Please make sure you did, because I had the same problem, and I thought I had enabled it but it turned out that it was still disabled.

I checked many times
frown.gif

Have you succeeded to run it afterwards ? With the firmware 4.07a15 ?

I?l try Bliss .... BTW, I read somewhere that bliss development was discontinued ...
Are there any another custom osmenu for ak2 ?

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.