Download links for texture dumps

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
You know... I really like to modernize PS2 games by upscaling their textures. But in order to collect all the dumps from the game, you need to scroll through all the options and go through the whole game. And this process takes a lot of time. And the PS2 game library is huge. Therefore, I ask you players, when playing your favorite games, enable checkbox of dump textures option and upload the result to file hosting so that I and people like me can upscale them. Let's put in some effort to improve the look and feel of games from previous generations of consoles. After all, perhaps thanks to these actions, developers will finally stop making simple remasters of old games like very bad GTA Trilogy and will finally start making full-fledged remakes or completely new games.

P.S. I don't mind upscaling GTA Games, but not very much wish to play them. I play them alot, along time ago. But i like to play them after upscaling. Hope you understand what I mean.

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
What about the games that dump 50 of the same texture per second?
Depends on how many there will be in the end. if they are within 100 or so copies, then it’s not scary, but if they are estimated at 10,000, then they can be considered superfluous and simply not upscaled.

CasiyRose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends on how many there will be in the end. if they are within 100 or so copies, then it’s not scary, but if they are estimated at 10,000, then they can be considered superfluous and simply not upscaled.
I tried texture dumping one of my favorite games, Dragon Rage, and every time the dragon moves or the camera moves, the game dumps what looks like topography of everything on the screen. It does this constantly every second, so I was up to a few hundred images in a minute of texture dumping.

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I tried texture dumping one of my favorite games, Dragon Rage, and every time the dragon moves or the camera moves, the game dumps what looks like topography of everything on the screen. It does this constantly every second, so I was up to a few hundred images in a minute of texture dumping.
As I described in my mini-guide on upscale textures, the same thing happens in the game Chaos Legion. First you need to go through the whole game, and then go to the Dumps folder and delete all the items with short names. Long names will be just the textures we need.

Reactions: CasiyRose

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: