Homebrew downgrading

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so can we downgrade or are there any risks.
theres the risk of turning your $200 console into a paperweight, but if you are good at following directions that are up to date, using up to date software, and depending on what the model of the console is, the chance of that happening goes down. Not to mention I have heard alot of rumors about stuff not working properly (cfw, certain applications, etc. Not to mention, SOMEONE NEEDS to make a comprehensive guide on what doesn't work properly with a downgraded 3ds. And setting stuff up like emunand and cfw ON A DOWNGRADED 3DS) so its up to you if you want to run the risk.

Narutoz8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theres the risk of turning your $200 console into a paperweight, but if you are good at following directions that are up to date, using up to date software, and depending on what the model of the console is, the chance of that happening goes down. Not to mention I have heard alot of rumors about stuff not working properly (cfw, certain applications, etc. Not to mention, SOMEONE NEEDS to make a comprehensive guide on what doesn't work properly with a downgraded 3ds. And setting stuff up like emunand and cfw ON A DOWNGRADED 3DS) so its up to you if you want to run the risk.
thank you i am not taking that risk

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, theres also the risk of you leaving your home and getting shot/run over/hit by a meteor, but if you have an old3ds and you format it beforehand, you should have a much better chance of successfully downgrading it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc