Homebrew Downgrade with 2 3ds

NeTyd0_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If I've well understood, I must to have 2 3ds for do the downgrade in 11.0.

One have a hardmod and another have nothing ?

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Yup. I just did it for a friend with a spare 2DS. If you are going from an old 3DS/2DS to a new 3DS (the new model), I suggest you use a micro SD and an adapter in the 2DS - it makes transferring Fieldrunners much easier.

Reactions: NeTyd0_

zainbrown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope this isn't uncalled for but I am new and still getting the hang of this.

This process seems very complicated. I have experience soldering and the like but I would like to get this done by someone more experienced. Is there anyone in the Georgia US area that would be able to do this for me. I had a 10.4 3DS which I was going to homebrew later but i gave it to my cousin while I was out of country and he upgraded it to 11.03, is there anyway to reverse that?

DavidRO99

Average Ryzen user.
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North

This process seems very complicated. I have experience soldering and the like but I would like to get this done by someone more experienced. Is there anyone in the Georgia US area that would be able to do this for me. I had a 10.4 3DS which I was going to homebrew later but i gave it to my cousin while I was out of country and he upgraded it to 11.03, is there anyway to reverse that?
There is vb_encryption_vb but Idk if he is in Georgia

Reactions: zainbrown

zainbrown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is vb_encryption_vb but Idk if he is in Georgia

Thanks for the response. Like I said I am new at this and not fully understanding what I want to do. The main reason I would like to get a hardware mod is because I want NTR to help me with my pokemon breeding and just to mess around with other games do I need to do that or can I just do browserhax. I have no intention of playing ROMS or anything of that matter. I see this stuff saying "with browser/ without browser" when talking about hacks how do I know if I have browser or not?

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Thanks for the response. Like I said I am new at this and not fully understanding what I want to do. The main reason I would like to get a hardware mod is because I want NTR to help me with my pokemon breeding and just to mess around with other games do I need to do that or can I just do browserhax. I have no intention of playing ROMS or anything of that matter. I see this stuff saying "with browser/ without browser" when talking about hacks how do I know if I have browser or not?
What is your full FW version?

zainbrown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Ok so here: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Get-Started it is talking about With/without do I have to worry about after I downgrade since currently I am on 11.0.0-33U but after I downgrade I should be on 9.2? Like I am assuming I am "With" browser currently but if I downgrade will I lose browser?
You won't lose the browser. Will you do the hardmod or DSiWare method?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia

@vb_encryption_vb

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Chuck your brain out the window, it's useless, use your head instead