Hacking Homebrew Downgrade from 2.71

emirof

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok I'm really new to psp and I was trying to downgrade it to 1.5 using this ( http://www.psp-homebrew.eu/faq/downgrade.php#FAQ ) guide . I upgraded it to 2.71 and then I download the downgrade files for 2.71 and update for 1.5 and place them like I should on the memorystick ( witch is a micro memory stick in an adapter) . But when I click slideshow on the Photoicon the screen just turns grey. Notgreen or red as mentioned on the guide... So you have any idea what might be wrong or could you tell me how it should look when it's succesfully downgrading.
Any help is appreciated
smile.gif

Lodis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The type of exploit (Tiff exploit) used to downgrade your Psp in the 2.71 downgrader is very unreliable. Some times it will take you 3-4 trys before it will work or even more. The following is what you need to look out for.

The PSP freezes, just restart manually and try again.
Red screen the process has failed.Reset manually and try again.
Blue or green screen the process was a success the PSP will reset itself.

If you have access to a copy of Lumines or GTA you can try other downgraders that are more reliable such as 3.03 GTA or 3.11 / 3.50 Lumines. If you know someone who has a homebrew enabled Psp you can also use Pandora to downgrade in minutes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.