Homebrew Downgrade 11.0 to 9.2 sucess but update after

Axorve

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi !

I have sucess downgrade my 2DS 11.0 to 9.2, install emunand and cwf, but i have update his in sysnand :/

I have another old 3DS in 9.2 cwf but i can't buy the game another.

I have the game for exploit in my 2DS, can i restore my sysnand with an backup, or i downgrade ?

Sorry, and thank's for anwser.

D

Deleted User

So, let me get this straight. You downgraded your 3DS from 11.0 to 9.2, installed CFW and EmuNAND, but you updated the SysNAND?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
First maybe check to make sure you can't access the game and save in the sysNAND of the 2DS. Try linking the NNID to the sysNAND and redownloading the game. Maybe the save is still there and you can downgrade again.

Otherwise, if Fieldrunners was on the 2DS or you were able to relink the NNID to the sysNAND and redownload it, make an emuNAND on the 3DS and update it, then do a system transfer from the 2DS to the emuNAND of the 3DS. Put the save back on, wait seven days, then system transfer back to the 2DS. Then you can probably downgrade.

If you were unable to relink the NNID or redownload the game, you can still buy the game again on the old 3DS.

Good luck.

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you did the DSiWare downgrade method and haven't formatted the DSiWare game away, you can use it to downgrade again. If you did a system format on sysNAND? Sorry, you're going to need to do another system transfer (after waiting a week since the previous transfer) to downgrade it again. Either that, or hardmodding it. If there was a way to write to NAND without the DSiWare exploit, the DSiWare exploit would be redundant and we'd have downgrading without it.

Axorve

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yep, i'm use downgrad procedure :/

But now, in dgtool i don't have "Downgrade FIRM to 10.4", but i have dgtool folded at the root of sd card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: