Hardware Doubt about transfering Data to a 3DS XL

IanAlbarn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm planning to get an Ambassador 3DS. I already have a 3DS XL. I was wondering if the data on my 3ds XL erases too... because I have a lot of digital games on it already.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It tells you something about that when you try doing the system transfer. I also found a page on it too, on nintendo.com. You could've saved yourself asking the question by googling first.
Here's the link:
https://www.nintendo.com/consumer/s...ransfer&submenu=ctr-gi-apps-transfer-overview

tl;dr: All content will be transferred from the source system to the target. If content eg. savegames are present on both systems the data from the target system will be discarded. All purchased content from both 3DSes will be kept. Photos and sound files as well as save/extra data for built-in firmware apps will be overwritten on the target system. The source system will be formatted.

IanAlbarn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It tells you something about that when you try doing the system transfer. I also found a page on it too, on nintendo.com. You could've saved yourself asking the question by googling first.
Here's the link:
https://www.nintendo.com/consumer/s...ransfer&submenu=ctr-gi-apps-transfer-overview

tl;dr: All content will be transferred from the source system to the target. If content eg. savegames are present on both systems the data from the target system will be discarded. All purchased content from both 3DSes will be kept. Photos and sound files as well as save/extra data for built-in firmware apps will be overwritten on the target system. The source system will be formatted.
If I already have my Mii and a lot of information on my Mii Plaza on my 3DS XL, will it all be erased? isn't there a way of erasing that data from the Ambassador 3DS so that it doesn't overwrite my current pre-installed data of my 3DS XL?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
If I already have my Mii and a lot of information on my Mii Plaza on my 3DS XL, will it all be erased? isn't there a way of erasing that data from the Ambassador 3DS so that it doesn't overwrite my current pre-installed data of my 3DS XL?
By the sound of it, it will be erased, but check the page I linked, there might be a mention about it there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @BigOnYa ??