Doom 64 ds port

TheWatcher041

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not know and do not have the brain power to learn how to compile a project, thus i must ask for a favor. I need someone to compile the doom 64 ds port (Still requiring the wad, basically the .nds file) and put it in a zip file and send it to me.
The reason i ask is because i do not have the brain power to learn how to do this kind of stuff, and whenever i try i end up going down a rabbit hole i do NOT want to go down. If you have a compiled version just tell me.
The project is here but i do not know how to compile; https://www.gamebrew.org/wiki/Doom64_DS

Reactions: Metal64

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not know and do not have the brain power to learn how to compile a project, thus i must ask for a favor. I need someone to compile the doom 64 ds port (Still requiring the wad, basically the .nds file) and put it in a zip file and send it to me.
The reason i ask is because i do not have the brain power to learn how to do this kind of stuff, and whenever i try i end up going down a rabbit hole i do NOT want to go down. If you have a compiled version just tell me.
The project is here but i do not know how to compile; https://www.gamebrew.org/wiki/Doom64_DS
I can give you the nds I compiled, but you'll have to do the wad yourself.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
flash cart you're using? works fine for me. even double-checked that it was the right file. I don't think it works without real time patching:

20220705_113400.jpg

elhobbs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1