Doodlebomb Troubleshoot

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Cmasterc4, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Cmasterc4
    OP

Cmasterc4 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 23, 2016
    United States
    I recently updated to 11.4 with my brothers 3ds because he just wanted to play metroid. I did what it told me to do in nbayoh's guide, I sent my brother a note and it sent nbayoh's special letter to his 3ds. I (with everything correct in my brothers 3ds sd card) got it where it was launching homebrew, but automatically went to the main menu, im pissed and just want to get snes 9x on both of our 3ds's (btw can I do multiplayer on snes9x?)

2. Cmasterc4
    OP

Cmasterc4 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 23, 2016
    United States
    it says "Launching" or something and then goes to the main menu, or it just flat out crashes. please help.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

dude i feel so bad, he had soundhax and i just updated his to 11.4 like mine, but mine has a cfw D': i should've just let his 3ds stay at soundhax...

3. Toady231

Toady231 Currently down a well

Feb 6, 2017
    Ukraine
    Eastern Europe
    You've messed up. Should of put CFW on his 3ds too. Oothax still works as a entry point but on 11.4 the Homebrew Apps most of them are broken.

4. OrGoN3

OrGoN3 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Apr 23, 2007
    United States
    Is it a N3DS Or O3DS? There is no working payload for O3DS on 11.4 yet (no, the 11.2 payload will NOT work. That ONLY works on O3DS running Luma3DS).

5. Cmasterc4
    OP

Cmasterc4 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 23, 2016
    United States
    its O3DS, but now im just waiting for a new entry point... D:

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

is there a way to get swapdoodle 11.4 O3DS, they should've just warned people on this site: https://www.3dbrew.org/wiki/Homebrew_Exploits