Homebrew Doodlebomb Sender List

Have you been able to recieve a Doodlebomb?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danook27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritius
Some one sent it am was happy and I'm not see what happened am press wrong poton ad drop it so send it agine

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Do you have swapdoodle installed??? And the files on there? Im sure someone sent you one. Are you USA? I no longer bring my 3ds to work, but Im sure if you ask and supply a FC and add them back then you'd get one
You are not lisnt to me am sad no body help me

The person must write msg to me that is the hack will come to your 3ds ,,, really no body think it is difficult when you see thing new in game put it is desperate if you not have idea for it how to work ,,,,

best wishes

USA FC

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some one sent it am was happy and I'm not see what happened am press wrong poton ad drop it so send it agine

You are not lisnt to me am sad no body help me

The person must write msg to me that is the hack will come to your 3ds ,,, really no body think it is difficult when you see thing new in game put it is desperate if you not have idea for it how to work ,,,,

best wishes

USA FC
STOP. DOUBLE. POSTING. Have patience and WAIT for someone to send you a note. For crying out loud, the world will not come to an end if you do not have that note. I don't see what your hurry is anyways. Most Homebrew apps crash to a green screen. Just stop double posting. Stop.

Danook27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritius
STOP. DOUBLE. POSTING. Have patience and WAIT for someone to send you a note. For crying out loud, the world will not come to an end if you do not have that note. I don't see what your hurry is anyways. Most Homebrew apps crash to a green screen. Just stop double posting. Stop.

Oky mam

gumilove989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Its morning today and still i havent recieve the letters something is really of with my swap doodle thing soo saaddd

Danook27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritius
Its morning today and still i havent recieve the letters something is really of with my swap doodle thing soo saaddd

Me too my brother coz am so active man I love 3ds put there are no nice cure people so am so sad no body can help

Leleluna

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, can someone please send me a doodlebomb?

My region is USA, and my FC is 3480-3101-9979. Thanks! :)

hurrz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've sent everyone on my EUR list Doodlebomb and basically a blank message. Let me know if you get them or only one of them.

Thanks, but I am still getting the error code without receiving any letters at all (even after SpotPass checking), neither the exploit nor the blank message. I did send you a "test" letter as well but obviously, this attempt to reach you had failed as well.

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, but I am still getting the error code without receiving any letters at all (even after SpotPass checking), neither the exploit nor the blank message. I did send you a "test" letter as well but obviously, this attempt to reach you had failed as well.
Yeah, I did get couple notes from USA one, but nothing on EUR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Rye would get shot at sight.