Homebrew Doodlebomb Sender List

Have you been able to recieve a Doodlebomb?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Renzorgle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Apparently there's something wrong here. I sent 14 Doodlebombs before I left for work. @Danook27, I've sent you two since last night and I've messaged you back both times. Obviously something is wrong as I've sent many Doodlebombs between yesterday and today and apparently no one received any.

Yeah Nitro just sent me one and I didn't receive anything, I've had a look through the settings and turned spotpass on (didn't know anything about this app before researching homebrew on 11.4), maybe that was the issue if I could get another one sent? Either that or the overlords at Nintendo have caught wind of this.... or servers are under maintenance/down etc. :(

nitroBW

warum nicht?
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah Nitro just sent me one and I didn't receive anything, I've had a look through the settings and turned spotpass on (didn't know anything about this app before researching homebrew on 11.4), maybe that was the issue if I could get another one sent? Either that or the overlords at Nintendo have caught wind of this.... or servers are under maintenance/down etc. :(
Sent it again :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone