Homebrew Dont updated Luma or Download it

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this was teh last Commit (Fix sigpatch on N3DS_Safe firm bug) before this happened (about an hour after seeing teh commit) my 3DS hasnt acted up in anyway since this build so for me its been safe to use despite the current matter at hand make your own judgement. (this is unchanged path wise since patching the path became depreciated ala the path.txt option)

Attachments

• Luma3DS(Clean).zip
    45.9 KB · Views: 107

angelus kun

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
1484243839863954109783.jpg

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would they blackmail Trump? They love him. Also, there's no proof that any malicious code was actually added to Luma. The repo was just fucked.

there blackmailing him in hoping of externally controlling the government I'd say just deny him the presidency and not risk us being controlled by outside countries but that has nothing to do with this topic anyways i hope the culprit is found soon that'll be something if the hacker is really a nintendo employee

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it okay that someone please request the title change to something a bit less misleading? I understand from reading the post that this is to alert people about the recent hijacking but "Don't Update luma or download it" Sounds a bit like trying to get people not to use it rather than alerting people about what happened.

Again, if you read the post it would make sense why is titled this, but is more about the people who just judge a book by its cover that read a title like that and think something negative. I really don't have any say in the matter but is just a bit concern about it to seem less offensive, so maybe to just seem like a notice maybe add "NOTICE" or something to it. Or maybe "Luma git hub is down" Or something.:unsure:

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what?? i did an update last night via luma update cia to 6.6 am i ok?
the 3ds works as normal

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what?? i did an update last night via luma update cia to 6.6 am i ok?
the 3ds works as normal
You're fine this happened today.

Everyone saying they have to wait or are in the middle of installing A9LH, use the guide at https://3ds.guide, Plailect has provided mirrored links to CLEAN copies of Luma3DS.

kikoman1222

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @btjunior, you act like if you were about 10