Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Don't Get Crushed 12/15/10
NEW NDS Homebrew
dontgetcrushed2010ninmaxcompo.gif

Don't Get Crushed is a new NDS puzzle Homebrew released for the Nintendomax compo.

Information said:
Use the touchscreen to move and try to avoid the balls that bounce across the screen for as long as possible. The longer you survive, the higher your score will become and the faster the balls will move.

download.gif
Download 
icon11.gif
 Source

hullo8d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
It is pretty addicting for a while (I tried it a day or two ago xD), but I swear I have seen the exact same thing somewhere else before (on the Wii I think)...though I can't remember where.

It's an app on the iPhone.

Edit: Ummm...
IMG_0915.PNG

ThatOtherPerson

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
thatotherdev.com
XP
Country
Canada
jurassicplayer said:
It is pretty addicting for a while (I tried it a day or two ago xD), but I swear I have seen the exact same thing somewhere else before (on the Wii I think)...though I can't remember where.

Its an updated port of a game I made for Wii and PC (and later PS3) which I had made in response to a request posted on the wiibrew forum for a Wii game similar to an iPhone game (the one that hullo8d posted a screen shot of) titled Falling Balls. So yeah its been all over the place.

I'm happy with how it turned out (although there are some things I want to fix up) and I'm especially happy with the touch screen controls. But I'll be the first to admit that along with it being incredibly simple its also not a legitimately original game. I'm not expecting it to rank very high in the competition.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Nobody is reading what you post.