Gaming Dont buy switch 1-2

Zhongtiao1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought it to play with friends and it is fun. It's just a bunch of party games and if you went in expecting an amazing game like Breath of the Wild, I can see how you would be disappointed. I went in expecting it to be more like Wii Play, and I enjoyed it a lot. You aren't meant to play it for hours on end like Breath of the Wild.

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe this thread can be summed up with one image:

stop_liking_file.jpg

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cant shit talk a game when there was tons of video before you brought it.
Thats your own fault for not liking it.
It is what it is. Nintendo didnt make you buy it so place the blame on yourself.

Reactions: ItsKipz

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something amazing like Zelda, Mario, WarioWare, and many other famous and well received franchises that they head development for. A Switch Sports or Switch Land title would have been better suited than 1-2 Switch.
If you're so upset about your switch purchase, and the game you bought, just give it to me! I'll take great care of it, and maybe be a bit more grateful too ;)

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"It should be free" are the worst words you can say about other people work you know?

I'm not so sure. Wiisports is a fantastic title, but Nintendo was incredibly smart to make it a pack in title. It showcased the features of the Wii while also providing fun (if shallow) gaming experiences. Something I'm sure we all loved to play for at least a short while, but most of us would never actually have bought the game back then, and if Nintendo had the audacity to charge $50 for that game, I'm sure plenty of us would have had very similar complaints back then, "Looks like a fun enough game showing off what the system is capable of, but I'd never pay full price for a game like that, should instead have just been a pack in game."

Reactions: Subtle Demise

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not so sure. Wiisports is a fantastic title, but Nintendo was incredibly smart to make it a pack in title. It showcased the features of the Wii while also providing fun (if shallow) gaming experiences. Something I'm sure we all loved to play for at least a short while, but most of us would never actually have bought the game back then, and if Nintendo had the audacity to charge $50 for that game, I'm sure plenty of us would have had very similar complaints back then, "Looks like a fun enough game showing off what the system is capable of, but I'd never pay full price for a game like that, should instead have just been a pack in game."
Once again, if you're gonna be ungrateful and not like the game, give it to me! I'll enjoy it ;)

LogicIsHansom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What a fraud this game should be free. Played this game with gf and friends every game mode was so fucking cringy and not fun at all. Totally no interaction with the switch, you have only the sound. Even Wii sports is more fun.
Thank u nintendo and enjoy my 50€

Well just because your experience with the game was "cringy" and "not fun" doesn't mean others can't see some enjoyment in it.Besides, I don't think it was aimed at you anyway.

Last edited by LogicIsHansom,
Reactions: ItsKipz

MeowMeowMeow

S̈͊ͣ̎̍͋͟eͩ͊ͨ̂ͫ̐ͬ͟n̆ͨp͒ͪ̿̔aͤͬ̄ͩͨ͗̔iͧ̽ͤ
OP
Trophies
D̀͌̀e̵ͧk̷u̾̂ͨ͗̾͊̚ ͥ̈ͤ̎̒̓T͊ͬ͜rͨ̌̔͂́e͂̌ͩͦ̃͜eͬͪ̄͝
XP
Country
Netherlands
why didn't you read the reviews online... every reviewer says that you should stay away from this plague as far as it is only possible.
Cus some people claimed to be fun with friends. I now realise those people dont have friends... Jokes asided i though that game was fun but meh

Pacheko17

Controversial opinions guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Not their fault that you

1. dont like what they made
2. looked at the game, then bought it, even though you already knew what it was

I personally am super excited to pick it up, it looks like a ton of fun and a GREAT party game.
Alright, I'll wait your blog post about how lackluster it is.

Yes. It's still work, you like it or not. That people have to live with money you know? If you don't like then just don't buy it, but saying "it should be free" is ofensive. Even for the people not involved on it.
Yeah, I agree it's their job.
Their job was to make a fun party game, like what Wii Sports was.
Yet they failed and didn't deliver to us the consumer what we expected.

What I said before was actually sarcasm, I do agree that they have to be paid, it's logical, it's fortunately capitalism and it won't change.
But I still think they did a bad job and I won't get it if I ever have the chance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night