Hacking Don't buy from Gameyeeeah

six-five-two

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I read up on reviews of Gameyeeeah and there was mixed reviews, some people said it was a good store and others said they sucked and never got their product. Sadly, I haven't recieved my product yet.

I ordered 20 R4's on December 28th, 2007 and and it has been over half a month and they keep giving me e-mails saying "We will give you the tracking number as soon as possible"... which I am getting fucking sick of. I think they just don't have a message saying "Out of Stock", so that when people order products from them, it just goes straight to backorder and then you have to wait a few weeks/months before it is back in stock.

Be warned, don't buy from this shitty website.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well maybe there on backorder,or don't have 20 R4's at the moment.....why the hell would you need that many anyway?trying to stockpile and sell them off later?

ModchipCentral

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Order from www.ModchipCentral.com
smile.gif

We have them in stock and are located in Canada

six-five-two

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I got an e-mail a few minutes ago and they just shipped it. I still don't think I will ever buy from these people again.

PanzerWF

Trophies
Website
zetta.l4rge.com
XP
Country
Canada
I had no problems ordering 1 SCDS-1 from them, so I am content with their services.

But I think the only reason they didn't update you until now was that they didn't have 20 R4s in stock? And if they did, I think they would rather spread out and sell to 20 different customers than just 1.

Just my 2 cents.

Graffix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a few things (on xmas day no less) and I got them about a week after the intitial payment, so all I can say about them are positive things.

gameyeeeah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Everyday we sold out thousand pcs R4, and our R4 Never out of the stock.

Could you send us your order ID, We will check it, if we delay the shipping, we will give you some discount!

mike1984

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I read up on reviews of Gameyeeeah and there was mixed reviews, some people said it was a good store and others said they sucked and never got their product. Sadly, I haven't recieved my product yet.

I ordered 20 R4's on December 28th, 2007 and and it has been over half a month and they keep giving me e-mails saying "We will give you the tracking number as soon as possible"... which I am getting fucking sick of. I think they just don't have a message saying "Out of Stock", so that when people order products from them, it just goes straight to backorder and then you have to wait a few weeks/months before it is back in stock.

Be warned, don't buy from this shitty website.

DUDE! Exactly the same thing happened to me. I just got my order last week and I ordered them on the 15th of December. I kept sending emails, it took them 4 days to respond. They are horrible. Their English is horrible, and is very hard to decipher what they are trying to say in their emails. They may be cheaper, but they offer GARBAGE service. In addition, the discount offered from this website doesn't even work.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Perfect timing on that order, man. And by that I mean worst possible time of the year. Tons of kids shopping for flashcards with money they got for Christmas, and the largest flashcard-related site around recommends Gameyeeeah. I wonder if, maybe, just maybe, they'll get overloaded and orders will be delayed.

Nah.
wink2.gif

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Their English is horrible, and is very hard to decipher what they are trying to say in their emails.
You're obviously of lesser intelligence if you don't realize that English isn't everybody's first language, and of an even lower level if you can't work out what they're saying...

esoterica

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine a few days ago, and I think it's supposed to be shipped out today, except the website isn't working so I can't check my order status. How long does it typically take from shipping to delivery? I live in south east US.

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Their English is horrible, and is very hard to decipher what they are trying to say in their emails.

You're obviously of lesser intelligence if you don't realize that English isn't everybody's first language, and of an even lower level if you can't work out what they're saying...
my thoughts exactly, that's a really disgusting comment actually and if i'd have said that (i'd never dream of saying it) i'd be ashamed
dry.gif

mike1984

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, i'm not saying anything bad about them personally, it's just that they send me an email after 4-5 days, and I can't even understand it in full. I tell them specifically I do not have an order number because my order was never processed and they continuously asked me for my order number. This is one of many things that makes customer service horrible from them.

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just follow some simple rules, like keeping sentences short and use common words.

For example, instead of

QUOTE said:
Hi, my credit card has been debited for my order of 20x R4DS but my order is processed, what shall I do?

Use something like

QUOTEHi. I ordered 20 R4s. The money has been taken from my account. But I never received an order number. Please help!

Do you understand?

nruri

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Just would like to add to this,

I've recently ordered from gameyeeeah myself.
Order on Jan. 14th, so it's been a week.
since the 15th my status has been Arranging Shipping.

I've e-mailed then twice already and have yet to receive a reply.
I was taking a look at their forums and this seems to be common.

At this point in time I wouldn't recommend gameyeeeah to anyone.
It's really frustrating when you've already been charged and paid for express shipping and have to wait a week without hearing back about anything.

I've used many other online retailers, and this is the first time this has happened.

So at this stage I'm really skeptical.

just thought I'd add my experience so far with gameyeeeah

waiting patiently,
nruri

six-five-two

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Everyday we sold out thousand pcs R4, and our R4 Never out of the stock.

Could you send us your order ID, We will check it, if we delay the shipping, we will give you some discount!

Well you just sent the thing out on the 19th, and it finally arrived here (21st). A discount would be great, but I already recieved my product.

nruri, I think the R4s are on back order at the moment. It sucks that they don't say "OUT OF STOCK" on the Gameyeeeah website. The regular shipping is very fast, it just takes a long ass time for them to process your order.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1