Don't buy anything from new3dscard.co.uk

MisterJohnson87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wanted to share my experience with this site.

I ordered a Gateway 3ds from here yesterday because I didnt get any updates from Teensy. Teensy then shipped my order so I emailed new3dscard.co.uk and asked for a refund. They got back to me during the night and have cancelled my order and processed a refund.

Impressed with their response time and how they handled my request

Reactions: MrJason005

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi
I ordered a sky3ds from new3dscard.... Package arrived today...8 days after ordering.
They told me twice it will come from London, but it has air mail on it and came recorded delivery Royal Mail. I assume they ship from China to London and then post out from London.
But!!!.... When I opened my parcel, there was the sky3ds card with my 32gb mem card cello taped to it... But no sky3ds flash cart inside... Just and empty clear she'll where it should be :(

I have emailed them complaining and asking them to post another from London to me so that I will get it tomorrow... I only had one reply email back saying check inside the packaging to see if it has fell out... Obviously I did this without been told.... I've not had any emails back since to any of the 4 emails I have sent them.
I don't know what to do now... Do I threaten them with I will report them? Do I consider trading standards? Do I plaster it on every site to do with flash carts and post it to their Facebook n Twitter?

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi
I ordered a sky3ds from new3dscard.... Package arrived today...8 days after ordering.
They told me twice it will come from London, but it has air mail on it and came recorded delivery Royal Mail. I assume they ship from China to London and then post out from London.
But!!!.... When I opened my parcel, there was the sky3ds card with my 32gb mem card cello taped to it... But no sky3ds flash cart inside... Just and empty clear she'll where it should be :(

I have emailed them complaining and asking them to post another from London to me so that I will get it tomorrow... I only had one reply email back saying check inside the packaging to see if it has fell out... Obviously I did this without been told.... I've not had any emails back since to any of the 4 emails I have sent them.
I don't know what to do now... Do I threaten them with I will report them? Do I consider trading standards? Do I plaster it on every site to do with flash carts and post it to their Facebook n Twitter?
I don't think blackmail will help your situation.
They lied to me with 7-12 days estimate to Greece, I'm never ordering from them again.
I suggest you send more emails honestly.

kenuk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered a sky3ds from new3dscard.... on the 20/12 14 came on the 22/12 14 they used royal mail i would use them again and i live in scotland

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
If you live outside the UK it ships from Asia, not the UK
Then they should stop lying in their emails and state the truth.
ZcFGNaL.png

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Well, it is fact that they ship from Singapore with Singapore post if you are not in the UK.
msYaJR3.png

But what I don't know is if they use Air of Surface mail.
If they are telling the truth in that email I posted, they would be using Air mail.
http://www.singpost.com/send-documentparcel/transit-time.html
WsfiXDe.png

inb4 what do those numbers mean (days or years?)

I've sent them another email asking for a newer ETA.

M3ATNLq.png

If they used Surface mail, that would mean I would have to wait AT LEAST for March (I hope I don't though)

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm in UK, ordered last Monday... Was told twice by them that it will ship from London as they have stock and it will be here in 2-4 working days... It came today, air mail sticks on it, Chinese sticker on back and one under the address label... Has a Royal Mail recorded sticker on it... And as I said, I opened it to find a empty sky3ds package inside, with my 32gb mem card cellotaped to the top.
:(
I emailed them quite a few times telling them, asking them if they can re-label one of the sky3ds carts at their London warehouse and post it so that I get it tomorrow.. Also asked what they will do about it.
But only had 1 reply off them asking if package was tampered with or if item is inside the package... But the package was well sealed and no damage to it :(

What reliable and fast flash cart sellers are in the UK?

Thanks

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
If you live outside the UK it ships from Asia, not the UK

I'm in UK and it took 8 days... And still came from china... Well seems it may have shipped from China to their London warehouse... And then posted out to my address using Royal Mail first class recorded

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I'm in UK, ordered last Monday... Was told twice by them that it will ship from London as they have stock and it will be here in 2-4 working days... It came today, air mail sticks on it, Chinese sticker on back and one under the address label... Has a Royal Mail recorded sticker on it... And as I said, I opened it to find a empty sky3ds package inside, with my 32gb mem card cellotaped to the top.
:(
I emailed them quite a few times telling them, asking them if they can re-label one of the sky3ds carts at their London warehouse and post it so that I get it tomorrow.. Also asked what they will do about it.
But only had 1 reply off them asking if package was tampered with or if item is inside the package... But the package was well sealed and no damage to it :(

What reliable and fast flash cart sellers are in the UK?

Thanks
Air Mail? Hmm, interesting find. Perhaps they use good shipping from Singapore, not the cheap kind.
As for your request, well, I've heard a lot of good things about yeahgeek, also that mrmario guy on youtube says he bought 2 real Gateways from a site, check here. He also does Gateway tutorials, so you might want to check him out.
Other than that, I've heard bad things about teensy and... I'm out of ideas.

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you mrjason005

Any ideas on what I should do about my problem? If they are in China, they 9 hours ahead of us in UK so maybe I will get replies later

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
Air Mail? Hmm, interesting find. Perhaps they use good shipping from Singapore, not the cheap kind.
As for your request, well, I've heard a lot of good things about yeahgeek, also that mrmario guy on youtube says he bought 2 real Gateways from a site, check here. He also does Gateway tutorials, so you might want to check him out.
Other than that, I've heard bad things about teensy and... I'm out of ideas.

The White packaging he got his gateways in, is exactly same as one my sky3ds should've been in.
What site does he use as I wonder if they sell sky3ds, but I bet they American sellers

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Thank you mrjason005

Any ideas on what I should do about my problem? If they are in China, they 9 hours ahead of us in UK so maybe I will get replies later
The seller is UK based.
You may want to try sending an email during work hours (GMT 09:00-14:00), I got a reply near instantly from them.
And as for ordering Sky3DS, I'm not sure for them. Frankly I'd choose Gateway over them any day.

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
The seller is UK based.
You may want to try sending an email during work hours (GMT 09:00-14:00), I got a reply near instantly from them.
And as for ordering Sky3DS, I'm not sure for them. Frankly I'd choose Gateway over them any day.

Working hours 9am to 2pm... I sent most my emails to them about 11am today... But only the 1 reply off them.
I notice most email over last week have been off them about 4am UK time, some around 2am and some around 10/11am... So I'm guessing they check n reply to email from China.. They are 9 hours ahead of us in UK

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
Wonder what this means... New update for sky3ds. Does it mean can play any region roms now and it's not locked to just the region of the 3ds?

Region Free Now! Sky3DS works perfect with the Smea's regionthree for region free! More Detail (01/17/2015)

bytor

Trophies
XP
Country
Can't remember if I mentioned that I got my Gateway flashcart, was a day later than I was expecting but very happy with them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...