What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh man!! Its athene's girlfriend!

Wait, let me give you background. If you play World of Warcraft you might recognize this, or care.

Athene is the name of this guys Paladin (healer) in the world of warcraft game. I don't think this guy is serious...but you can google his name and you'll see all sorts of videos of him trying to teach newbs how to play. Giving advice to players like...don't loot corpses it wastes time. He goes alot overboard, and hes got to be joking, I can't believe he would be real. In one episode he goes for a job interview and describes his "skills" and transportation (a flying mount!) Its really, really funny.

But yeah, that girl is his girlfriend on the shows. haha...Athene is the guy with the accent who does most of the talking in this video. But..I think this is serious biz this time =X
Infact athenes site is on the same site domain movielol.org. athene.movielol.org to be exact there...anyway I'm sure not many of you care...go back to wanking it if you please.

Your a pro, or your a newb. Thats life guys.

PS. Net neutrality is serious =X Just finished watching this. Thanks for posting it Linki. I'm going to continue not buying from virgin media...like I never have in the past.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
From the TOS:
applicant agrees that in the event of the applicant infringing upon Terms of Service during the process of the act, Tania is not responsible for any genital injury that the applicant may suffer

I lold

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Mewgia said:
From the TOS:
applicant agrees that in the event of the applicant infringing upon Terms of Service during the process of the act, Tania is not responsible for any genital injury that the applicant may suffer
I.e. surprise buttsex will result in dismemberment
ph34r.gif

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Veho said:
Mewgia said:
From the TOS:
I.e. surprise buttsex will result in dismemberment
ph34r.gif
What does dismemberment meat?
unsure.gif
unsure.gif
unsure.gif

wacko.gif

lecture.gif

hate2.gif

hate2.gif
hate2.gif

hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
It means they cut/saw/rip your member off. And one of the meanings of "member" is: extremity; an external body part that projects from the body.

Ahem.
ph34r.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1