Homebrew Donkey Kong 64 save

Redkoatz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone know how to save your game here? I thought you would create a rape point. But it seems to be missing. At least there's no load a restore point. It's greyed out?

Shinjimx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It saves your game automatically, and whenever you are in the Pause menu you can also save it.

Some of the places that i recall it autosave is when you get a Golden Banana and when you get into the Change Kong Barrel.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I quote this guy from Gamefaqs

1) I collected a golden banana to see if the game save occurred from collecting a golden banana
> shut the power off and the game saved

2) I then tested to see if the game save occurred from entering a menu
> shut the power off and the game saved

3) Next, I tested to see if the game save occurred when you collect colored bananas
> I collected five colored bananas in fungi forest, shut the power off and the game saved

4) Decided to take it a step further and tested to see if the game saved from progress, no menus accessed, and no items collected at all.
> I ran around the island a few times for about 2 minutes and the game saved my game time. Therefore, the game saved once again from doing practically nothing.

5) I thought to myself, "what the heck is the point of this save feature if the game auto saves", then decided to try one last test!
> I COLLECTED ONE COLORED BANANA, SHUT THE POWER OFF AND THE GAME DIDN'T SAVE!?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-