KSP

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yesterday I got a warning. LOL from this thread "windows 10 to the internet?"

An user @keven3477 asked

As I mentioned before, I bought a new laptop and it comes with windows 10 (I already don't like the taskbar and that programs are called apps) , is there anything anyone can recommend me to do before I connect the internet like how to block updates before I get a promp?

Instead of telling him to how turning off the updates was wrong or its impossible. I pointed him to a link on how to manually disable Windows 10 updates via Gpedit and Regedit.

This apparently upset the Godly @p1ngpong who believes.

And do not disable auto updates, only an idiot would insist on that being a great idea

And went on to block me from the thread after calling me an idiot for answering someone's question without judgment. Because unlike PingPing or whatever his name is, I do not believe in judging a person's questions and don't believe in my advice as being Godly. I believe in the old spirit of Gbatemp or any hacking site, which is give people less technically savvy answers to their questions without being a self righteous prick.

Anyways. I think PingPong will delete this thread as soon as he sees it, since that's kinda become the spirit of Gbatemp nowadays.

Just wanted to say that this the last post I'll be making on Gbatemp, I'm going back to Maxconsole where there are no self righteous mods, who call people idiots and refuse to give proper answers to user questions regardless of how idiotic they may feel they are.

Like I said in the past, I knew Gbatemp back when it just like Maxconsole, a small hacking site. And honestly it was much better back then.

So ciao. @p1ngpong feel free to delete my account since I won't be posting here ever again. One thing I can't stand is self righteous mods. And not giving straight answers to straight questions due that sense of self righteousness pisses me off more than anything. Sadly this what Gbatemp has become.

Peace. I'll see some of you back at Maxconsole. If some of you guys got questions you want answered and are getting the runaround, feel free to check out Maxconsole, its a nice little site.

Last edited by KSP,

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Status
Not open for further replies.