Homebrew Dolphin and NSMB

mattjd

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey Ive heard of success stories of NSMB working on Dolphin so I have downloaded the latest revision 4519 and have put dsp_rom.bin and dsp_coef.bin in Sys/GC/ I have setup the settings to my needs and I have set the video plugin as the DX9 plugin and the LLE plugin.

So I start it I get some odd errors at boot like unknown error 00000095 and 96 or something like that then I get to the new game screen and I click new game and choose 1 player then from there on the background just scrolls and nothing happens
frown.gif

Any idea what I have done wrong?

DarkCamui

Trophies
XP
Country
Wait for about 15-20 seconds when the background scrolls or even 30 seconds to make it start and unclick "Use Panic Handlers" in Dolphin configuration to get rid of those errors.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive tried to play twice with dolphin, each time ending in an error, saying the wii remote was disconnected...how can this load with dolphin but not with USB loader, thats really weird
make that thrice, tried disable connect real wii remote, but to no avail...keeps disconnecting...anyone else getting this or know how to fix it?

DarkCamui

Trophies
XP
Country
VashTS said:
it seems dolphin has been crashing randomly on me...fps drops to 0 and emulator is done...

There must be an problem at your end then because it works perfect for me except for the fucked up sound and the minor slowdown and mattjd seems to have it working as well
tongue.gif

DarkCamui

Trophies
XP
Country
To be able to play New Super Mario Bros. Wii on Dolphin with NO errors, hangs which confirms that the scrubbed rip is no bad dump you will need the latest build found here :

http://cid-ec92aae47a89073b.skydrive.live....in?view=details

You will also need Gamecube DSP.zip? found here and place the files in Dolphin\Sys\GC

http://snesorama.us/board/showthread.php?p=390729

And use the settings found here :

http://forums.ngemu.com/1757454-post24.html

Remember to use the LLE Sound plugin in settings. That is the most important thing otherwise you will get stuck at how many players screen.

Dacvak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkCamui said:
Wait for about 15-20 seconds when the background scrolls or even 30 seconds to make it start and unclick "Use Panic Handlers" in Dolphin configuration to get rid of those errors.

I'm having that same error, where it just scrolls from right to left and doesn't start. I tried waiting a few minutes and nothing.

Is it because I'm playing it on a fairly crappy computer that emulates the game at about 20fps?

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dacvak said:
DarkCamui said:

I'm having that same error, where it just scrolls from right to left and doesn't start. I tried waiting a few minutes and nothing.

Is it because I'm playing it on a fairly crappy computer that emulates the game at about 20fps?

It doesn't do anything for me either

SectionX

Trophies
XP
Country
Dacvak said:
DarkCamui said:

same here

Jaz808

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am having the same prob, after selecting 1 player, you hear "Here we go" and it just scrolls and scrolls, i am getting 54-60 fps on a Dual Amd2+ 3000ghz, 4g ram and 1ghz Nvida Card

DarkCamui

Trophies
XP
Country
Jaz808 said:
I am having the same prob, after selecting 1 player, you hear "Here we go" and it just scrolls and scrolls, i am getting 54-60 fps on a Dual Amd2+ 3000ghz, 4g ram and 1ghz Nvida Card

That's because you're using the HLE sound plugin instead of LLE...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night