1. jorgesd

OP jorgesd GBAtemp Regular

East Timor
    Hi, i just restore my 6.2 clean nand 1 week ago. The thing is that if i want to restore my nand again. do i have to inject hekate right? I dont want hekate to autoboot atmoshpere on my console so i dont have to use the kosmos package right? or the latest hekate just autoboot atmosphere by default? what i want is just to prevent that my new clean nand gets dirty. TY

2. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

It gets dirty as soon as a CFW ran. Means I would restore the NAND and then use emunand or emummc. And in the emunand or emummc delete every wifi connection.

3. jorgesd

East Timor
    oh... If i inject hekate will it autoboot into atmosphere? (if i'm using the kosmos package)

4. Trekker

Trekker Member
    Newcomer

Denmark
    Hold the (-) button down while injecting hekate payload, this will boot into hekate.

And after a quick Google search it seems you can edit your hekate-ipl.ini to turn autoboot off. I will try this for you and report back.

*EDIT*

After changing Autoboot=1 to autoboot=0 it boots right into Hekate with injecting hekate payload. That way you should be safe to boot without risking booting into CFW

Good luck

Last edited by Trekker, Jun 16, 2019
    jorgesd and Deleted User like this.
  5. jorgesd

East Timor
    Many thanks

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - boot001, backup, doing