digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
uhm all the firmware is official. There isnt a custom firmware for the wii. and there is no reason to ever use an official update anyway as all the updates are cracked and negative code removed within hours or days of the official release.

D

Deleted User

digitydogs, he was talking about any homebrew thing that does work on the latest firmware.

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
he said official firmware so i was clarifying that all the firmware is official as there is no custom firmware. Guess i could have been nice and told him that so far only the twilight hack has been blocked and signing bugs removed, but work arounds exist to fix this. and new twilight hacks exist that work with the latest system menu 3.4. And at least i gave some info not just a crack at his screen name
tongue.gif

D

Deleted User

Heheh true..

But it was a very shady way of telling him to use SEARCH lol.

mice R nice ~(_&

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
HCPortals.tk
XP
Country
I was asking because I wanted to buy something off of Wii Shop and i didn't want to update to OFW because I thought it might ruin the twilight hack that I was too lazy to do already. I'm at a really old FW that twilight hack works on, can I still get homebrew if I update to the newest FW?

Zeek03

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
mice R nice ~(_ said:
I was asking because I wanted to buy something off of Wii Shop and i didn't want to update to OFW because I thought it might ruin the twilight hack that I was too lazy to do already. I'm at a really old FW that twilight hack works on, can I still get homebrew if I update to the newest FW?

If you run these applications you can run the Wii shop channel on any firmware: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Wii_Shop_and_IOS51_installer

D

Deleted User

Well, I don't know...

Since mice always licks those STICKY peanut butter....

I've no idea.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1