Hacking Does Wii Backup Manager Automatically extract .rar or .zip files

killax162006

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm Fairly new to this and I was playing around on WBM and I tried to look at a .rar file(I'm assuming it's called that in instead of .zip because i use WinRAR) that had about 20 split files normally. But when I opened it in the WBM file explorer it looked as if it was already extracted but it didn't have the 4.37 gb size that other the files have when I extract them. It was Punch Out and had about 900 MB. It still loaded on WBM and it only took about a sec or two vs. the 15-20 mins. it takes to extract it but i don't want to put it on my hard drive without knowing if it was in fact extracting it or if i still need to extract it to get it play right or not mess up my hard drive. thanks in advance for the help

DaMan4169

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes when you click transfer it will extract to temp folder (deletes when done) then copy to your USB drive taking a few minutes per game. No need to extract the .rar first but if you really want to you can because WBM recognizes.iso and .wbfs also.

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dgbcPl6TxI