Does using "such" words puts to being banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
I just noticed I got a warn level 10 but I only see my frequently use of SUCH words as the reason I may got warned. Hmmm

I just hope I can also review why I got warn so I will improve a little more for this site

I'll re-read the rules once more and review my recent actions to match what was wrong.

I am willing to negotiate at these problems and hopefully in one way or another, it may solve the case.

Thank you for your time in reading this

3 months seems to be fair if the admins and the mods see any improvements on a warned user and hopely, this is the result to me being warned

PS: I tried searching for similar situation but the one I found is already locked

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Most likely, you flamed someone, without knowing it was actually a flame. Didn't the mod give you a message of what you did in your warn log?

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
what do u mean by such words?

As in literally, the use of the word "such" ?

If so, looks like someone was trying their mod power and has forgotten to revert that change after he/she has his/her fill of testing out their power.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Chris,
i think is the way you used the word that got yourself a warning
actually, i have seen quite a number of them using the F word

i think i had also seen a mod using it ....( i hope i am not wrong about it )

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
naamloos.JPG

There.

EDIT: Wow, JPEGs really give fugly colours
ohmy.gif

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
Sorry for the late reply. internet issues. I found the warn log and i have to click on the number. took me a while to notice but thanks for the reminders though I found it before looking at here

The problem was I double and triple posted at certain topics. It's not my habit to double or triple post as I tend to edit my posts regularly.

I'll dig all my posts with double or triple posts and hopefully this un-usual habit will be removed.

I do have one problem, I dont have stable internet connection so this will take some time to review all my posts with double and/or triple posts

PS: I do not flame nor insult other people as it's my job to understand them.

I apologize for what I had done as it's not usually my habit to double post or triple post

Conor

Trophies
XP
Country
It might be because of your internet you're double/triple posting. When my internet is acting up I sometimes double post because the request went through twice.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If your internet fucks up regularly and makes you double post, make sure you never click the 'Add Reply' button more than once. Even if you think you didn't click it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: