ROM Hack Does repacking a MORIS.HPI with karameru always make the game crash?

Ghostlander

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to replace a graphic in etrian odyssey Nexus, and to do that I have to unpack the moris.phi, replace the image, and repack the hpi again. Then i have to repack the .cia as a whole.

but I've been told Karameru cannot repack hpi correctly and it just makes the games constantly crash. Is that true? Is there some other way I could do this?

IcySon55

Leader of Fan Translators International
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I want to replace a graphic in etrian odyssey Nexus, and to do that I have to unpack the moris.phi, replace the image, and repack the hpi again. Then i have to repack the .cia as a whole.

but I've been told Karameru cannot repack hpi correctly and it just makes the games constantly crash. Is that true? Is there some other way I could do this?
I've not heard of this issue previously. I wrote the HPI/HPB plugin and would be surprised that it causes a game to crash. (unless the files you're dealing with aren't the same as the HPI/HPBs that I tested with)

RUFIO_RUFOS

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi Ghostlander! i also really want to change the graphics on EO. Can you pleeeease, teach me how to do it!? Many many thanks!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol