Gaming Does Mii Plaza update include/require system update?

Does Mii Plaza include or require system update?

• Ooo I hate that flash card I don't use SO MUCH!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
OP
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Mii Plaza says it has an update (circular arrows icon). I am paranoid about updating anything because I want to keep my sweet, sweet custom themes.

I want to know if I can safely update StreetPass Mii Plaza from within itself. Anyone know?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Not tried it as I prefer the old design anyway (even though I'm on 9.5), but most likely yes since it goes through the embeddable eShop frame like theme downloads...

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
It will ask you to perform a system update. You can still get new panels without the update though, so I'm not sure what it needs a system update for...

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It will ask you to perform a system update. You can still get new panels without the update though, so I'm not sure what it needs a system update for...

Propaganda for paid games, plus a graphics-over-functionality game selection menu...
On the other hand you get R button support in Puzzle Swap and a few extra country maps (which still suck)

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
It simply goes to the eshop in the background, so will sign your nnid in, when it realises your firmware isn't the latest, it will tell you to update.

If your system is latest, it'll just check the latest version of the plaza, and ask you to download that if it's available.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them