Not open for further replies.

AngelusDemonica

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i found this one game on the internet but i cant find the english option like my ds has the japanese option

where is the english option

~etani

C175R

GBAtemp Pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mayb someone will answer your question if you tell us what game is it...
unsure.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about telling us what the game is so we can tell you.

AngelusDemonica

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont know it has an anagram filename but it shows a guy writing in a notebook and then it shows some guy and it looks like the second guy dies or something

also how do i get my dsi to see it my friend has to turn the game on on the computer because i dont know how to do it

~etani

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, but if you don't even know what game it is, why are you asking if it's in English? I'm pretty sure the language here is the least of your concerns.

We're not gonna do all the legwork for you. Find the name and then come back and we'll help. Your description didn't really help.

(Although it sounds like Death Note, from what I've heard about Death Note).

AngelusDemonica

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Sorry, but if you don't even know what game it is, why are you asking if it's in English? I'm pretty sure the language here is the least of your concerns.

We're not gonna do all the legwork for you. Find the name and then come back and we'll help. Your description didn't really help.

(Although it sounds like Death Note, from what I've heard about Death Note).
the title screen looks like it has the words death note except the letters are screwy looey until you said that i wasnt sure if thats what it was
it looks like a card game too

~etani

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I take it the title screen isn't in English so chances are there is no English option.

C175R

GBAtemp Pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
even if you DSi has the option to change languages that doesn't mean the games you are playing with your DSi will also change their languages.
That's why in some games when you start they ask for what language do you wana use.

AngelusDemonica

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry! Etani isn't quite up to speed with flash carts and emulation yet. Just ignore her. I've already given her the same info on this topic. The game was "Death Note - Kira Game", and i've told her many times that it doesn't have an English option and will never have an English option. Her response to me was "Then i'll wait for the rerelease.", so maybe she simply wanted someone else to tell it to her.

I'm extremely sorry for her noob questions. I suppose next she would would have went on to ask how to flash her cart (instead of flashcart, she'd misread it), and thinking that by cart everyone means carton and is being unrelated to the topic...

--Ms Ikaya.

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
if all roms would have multilanguage options why would this section of the forum exist
tongue.gif
then we would have no need for our own translations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: show him fighting in ww2