Hacking Does eBay/Amazon sell DS flashcarts that ship from the USA?

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just found out I can't get from Dealextreme, Realhotstuff, or anywhere else that ships outside the USA. It's for personal reasons only. Is there a way to get these flashcarts in the US?

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. Check out those sites yourself, its not that hard.
2. Go to Chinatown, you can find some there
3. Real Hot Stuff ships from New Jersey...? Not outside the US

Link5084

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How do you know RealHotStuff ships from New Jersey? They only sell flashcarts and other piracy stuff that they can only make in China. How would they even get them?

uberusmaximus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bought my r4 from amazon over a year ago. but reelhotstuff is from new jersey. i bought a cyclods from them and got it in 3 days over the weekend.

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
Link5084 said:
How do you know RealHotStuff ships from New Jersey? They only sell flashcarts and other piracy stuff that they can only make in China. How would they even get them?
They order bulk, store it in a warehouse, and ship the orders they get.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Link5084 said:

I bought my SuperCard from them 3 years ago. Shipped from New Jersey

Link5084

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So is RealHotStuff the safest website where I can order flashcarts in the USA? I checked eBay and Amazon but they sell them from somewhere else. The real reason I don't want to buy from DX is because I showed my brother this and he got so mad that it gets shipped from China.

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
Link5084 said:
So is RealHotStuff the safest website where I can order flashcarts in the USA? I checked eBay and Amazon but they sell them from somewhere else. The real reason I don't want to buy from DX is because I showed my brother this and he got so mad that it gets shipped from China.
It's a safe website. It's probably the only site that's based in the us and sells flashcards and etc. But what's wrong with stuff being shipped from China? All of these things are made there, since it's easier to avoid getting in trouble for a while. The only thing is, is that it takes ~2 weeks to ship to the us.

Link5084

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
He thinks that they will do something bad with your account and steal your identity information when you order there. Crazy, I know, but that's why he hates to deal with international orders. I can't convince him, so I have to buy something that ships from the USA since he never wants to deal with stuff from China or Asia from that matter.

Link5084

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, Supercard. But I dont think there are any shops besides RHS that sell it from the US. Also, he read an article recently where some website scammed 50 people into buying something that shipped from China. So that's why he never wants to buy anything international since he's so secure about his orders.

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
Dealextreme is very safe, it's one of the most frequently used sites to get flashcarts and etc. There's a list of good sites to buy from somewhere on this site. Things that use PayPal are safe as far as identity and things. You just need to buy from well known sites.

Link5084

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sephiroth said:
Dealextreme is very safe, it's one of the most frequently used sites to get flashcarts and etc. There's a list of good sites to buy from somewhere on this site. Things that use PayPal are safe as far as identity and things. You just need to buy from well known sites.

Whatever I can do, I can never get him to buy from Dealextreme. So RHS is the best well known flashcart site that ships from the USA, huh?

Link5084

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I do know this stuff, but my brother doesn't. He just doesn't want any international orders, plain and simple. Also he hates long shipping too.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you are looking for a Supercard DS One, check out Kickgaming.ca. They are based here in Canada, in Toronto actually and their prices are pretty good, I bought my M3 Simply from them and they shipped it to me pronto, although I am not that far away but they are safe, reliable and have good prices.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hxxp://www.jandaman.com/

JANDAMAN is based in the US too had gba cards from JANDAMAN (im in the uk btw) took about a week to get here too good service
smile.gif

but as above RHS are based in NJ and are reliable too
smile.gif

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tell your brother he is an idiot and racist one too.

When every person is telling you that there is nothing wrong with a Chinese based website and they have bought from them and had a great transaction and that they don't even get any of your info to begin with since you are using paypal you have got to be a moron to not understand.

QUOTE said:
Also, he read an article recently where some website scammed 50 people into buying something that shipped from China.

So I read this article about a guy who raped a woman in America and you know what, ALL AMERICANS ARE RAPISTS!!! GOOD FOR NOTHING SCUM! America is horrible. They should all burn in hell!!!

Do you see anything wrong with the above?

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
Not to mention I'd rather buy from DX any day than some random shop in America. Frankly I think they have better service than many shops you guys have mentionned.

Also, I though Jandaman was located in Canada... I think it was only two months ago that I went to his house... Unless he has more than one location...
Pharaoh how many cyclo DSs do you have?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @genistopitauniverfrocrami, Not interested. The fanbase totally ruined it.