Hacking Does DLC work with ISO/CSOs?

GuybrushThreepwo

OP
Trophies
XP
Earlier I tried downloading some items for Gladiator Begins (I have it in ISO). But they didn't work from what I tried, I guess it's trying to find a directory that doesn't exist. I'm not sure...

I was thinking maybe if I get an EBOOT version of the game instead of ISO then it will register them

Does DLC actually work in any way and how would I do it?

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You may need to decrypt your bought DLC before you can use it. Not 100% sure, have never tried using DLC. Once decrypted, PRO CFW should be able to load it, or you can use nploader if you use a different CFW (i.e. ME)

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, by "bought" I meant "officially downloaded" (as opposed to pirated), I forgot some DLC was free. You should probably still decrypt it (I think the tool required for that is npdecrypter (or is it npdecryptor? can't remember how it's spelt), google that and you should hopefully figure it out)

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I got given the DLC for Dissidia Duodecim from various regions. I needed a new PRX file for my Prometheus system but aside from that it all works fine, be it from Japan or the US or wherever. Been a while since I checked for new stuff actually...be right back.

GuybrushThreepwo

OP
Trophies
XP
Well, by "bought" I meant "officially downloaded" (as opposed to pirated), I forgot some DLC was free. You should probably still decrypt it (I think the tool required for that is npdecrypter (or is it npdecryptor? can't remember how it's spelt), google that and you should hopefully figure it out)

Ok I'm gonna try that right now. Thanks!

edit: Oh, a quick google search ended up giving me this: http://www.devils-shadow.com/forums/psp-game-add-ons-dlc/164559-gladiator-begins-dlc-game-dlc.html
This will probably work for sure.... *feels dumb*

Thanks so much for the fast replies

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Sicklyboy, not that bad ig