1. moto4mods

moto4mods Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I didn't say make a piracy plugin, or host a server, I simply want the software to only store my DS backups 1 time instead of multiple times. I got my Gma a DS, and me one soon after, my brothers getting one, it's be nice to load up Mario kart using the same LAN I'm using to play it together. Nothing wrong is going on here, except hacking my console, but imho it's mine, and this forum feels the same from what I can tell.

2. PipeWarp

OP PipeWarp PipeWarp

United Kingdom
    You technically said it yourself

3. moto4mods

moto4mods Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Downloading a ROM is the Local Area Network (LAN) equivalent of Cartridge loading your games. If I mentioned it was a 482-in-1 DS cart from eBay, youd know my cart loading Is piracy.

Just because I wanna "down"load MY ROMs doesn't make it piracy. The program could also be built with a whitelist for only IPs on the same subnet, making out bound traffic to Piracy sites more difficult, or impossible.

All I'm trying to say is I DO NOT WANT FREESHOP FOR DSi SYSTEMS!!!!!! But, I do want a program to download files, perferably one that can download specific file types into specific directories. This doesn't indicate or aid piracy. I didn't ask for a happybox clone, why am I, in your mind, an auto-pirate, soley due to the idea for a program?

Last edited by moto4mods, Jun 13, 2020
  4. cimo95

cimo95 null

Antarctica
    thats right, we need headers to get complete data

5. theoldmototoad50

theoldmototoad50 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Is there anyway you could make a basic web browser? or a youtube app? just a suggestion

6. banjo2

banjo2 gamer

United States
    Gericom made a YouTube viewer, but it currently doesn't work.
    I know of a web browser in DSOrganize, it barely functioned even on DSi-intended sites. You'd be much better off with either of the official web browsers.

It would be nice to see a new browser with the ability to upload/download, though.

7. PipeWarp

OP PipeWarp PipeWarp

United Kingdom
    i see, ok then. I think it's possible but it's most unlikley.
    I'll see what i can do

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - software, hacking, anyone