Does anyone like this 3d model of a car

soccerboy169

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok here some tips that might be helpful...only model 1 side of the car for example only model the driver side from the hood to the rear...then use the symmetry modifier tool the poly count will be a lil high but as long as you dont have a limit...what you can do now is use the turbo smooth modifier wich will boost the poly count alot but will have it looking pretty...use alot of references and put it into max...

Feels Good Man

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
soccerboy169 said:
ok here some tips that might be helpful...only model 1 side of the car for example only model the driver side from the hood to the rear...then use the symmetry modifier tool the poly count will be a lil high but as long as you dont have a limit...what you can do now is use the turbo smooth modifier wich will boost the poly count alot but will have it looking pretty...use alot of references and put it into max...

I know about the model one side of the car thing already and I want to avoid using Turbo smooth for now. It shoots the poly/tri count to a really high number and I wouldnt want that.

The reference thing, yeah. I'm just using the blueprints for now but beginning to look at some references

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
mrfatso said:
at least it's better than the jetson spaceship that i tried to model a few years back
smile.gif

Are you trying to model a merc or a ferrabi(how do you spell that again) ?
i look nothing like that!
mad.gif

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know much about 3dsm but i do know maya 2010. looks good, modeling take a ton to get used to. Especially something real like a car.

And btw are you using toon shading or is that just an unrendered preview?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, burp +1