Hacking Homebrew Does anyone know what error code 2380-0001 means?

TheBowl1299

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was messing around with some homebrew applications, and when I rebooted back to Atmosphere it gave me the error code 2380-0001 (0x37c).

I can't find any good information on this, I searched through the Nintendo support website as the error screen told me to, but they had nothing on it, I tried looking around on several different websites and I found only one Reddit thread that actually even mentioned it, and there was still no information I could use to solve this problem.

I'm running on firmware 14.1.2 and Atmosphere 1.3.2, if there's anything I can do to use my switch again, your input is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 20220801_152522.jpg
    20220801_152522.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 57

LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
I was messing around with some homebrew applications, and when I rebooted back to Atmosphere it gave me the error code 2380-0001 (0x37c).

I can't find any good information on this, I searched through the Nintendo support website as the error screen told me to, but they had nothing on it, I tried looking around on several different websites and I found only one Reddit thread that actually even mentioned it, and there was still no information I could use to solve this problem.

I'm running on firmware 14.1.2 and Atmosphere 1.3.2, if there's anything I can do to use my switch again, your input is greatly appreciated.
0100000000001000 is the SystemAppletMenu. That's a HOS component, not a homebrew.

But you already answered your own question. The fact that you was "messing around with some homebrew applications" is most likely what made HOS crash. Just go back over your own steps, check what you changed/added/deleted, restore it and you should be good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My first color TV was like 1984 or something lol