Hacking Homebrew Does anyone know what error code 2380-0001 means?

TheBowl1299

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was messing around with some homebrew applications, and when I rebooted back to Atmosphere it gave me the error code 2380-0001 (0x37c).

I can't find any good information on this, I searched through the Nintendo support website as the error screen told me to, but they had nothing on it, I tried looking around on several different websites and I found only one Reddit thread that actually even mentioned it, and there was still no information I could use to solve this problem.

I'm running on firmware 14.1.2 and Atmosphere 1.3.2, if there's anything I can do to use my switch again, your input is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 20220801_152522.jpg
    20220801_152522.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 61

LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
I was messing around with some homebrew applications, and when I rebooted back to Atmosphere it gave me the error code 2380-0001 (0x37c).

I can't find any good information on this, I searched through the Nintendo support website as the error screen told me to, but they had nothing on it, I tried looking around on several different websites and I found only one Reddit thread that actually even mentioned it, and there was still no information I could use to solve this problem.

I'm running on firmware 14.1.2 and Atmosphere 1.3.2, if there's anything I can do to use my switch again, your input is greatly appreciated.
0100000000001000 is the SystemAppletMenu. That's a HOS component, not a homebrew.

But you already answered your own question. The fact that you was "messing around with some homebrew applications" is most likely what made HOS crash. Just go back over your own steps, check what you changed/added/deleted, restore it and you should be good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch