memyselfandi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok so i found this youtube video and it looks for real but idk... do you think i would actually get a prize after doing those surveys?
unsure.gif

It looks forreal but im new to the online money making business, lol! Ok thanks
smile.gif

RebelX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone confirm the legitimacy of this website? I did thing to get "free stuff" but it ended up as a disaster and I ended up paying for services I didn't even want.

Now I am cautious about these little gimmicks...

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
It's a pyramid scheme. There are literally tons of them. Most of the people who claim that they work work for the site, so they're promoting it and them people join a scam and end up losing loads of money. I would never do one, ever.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Livin in a box said:
It's a pyramid scheme. There are literally tons of them. Most of the people who claim that they work work for the site, so they're promoting it and them people join a scam and end up losing loads of money. I would never do one, ever.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme

...no, its not a pyramid scheme. On PrizeRebel/GL you don't even need anyone to sign up under you. You can work alone.

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This confirms what I've been thinking all along! Linkiboy is a secret spy for a pyramid scheme!
biggrin.gif

Well, I haven't checked out the website yet, but chances are it's not available for Australians. And chances are I'm underage anyway.

EDIT: Sweet, Australians can do it. I am so in. Just gotta check if there's age limitations....

SavageWaffle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Livin in a box said:

A pyramid scheme is like:
You give someone money(like let em borrow, but like some interest) Then, they give back. They earn trust, and then well the guy you lent money too, he runs away.

Diffusion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it's legit.

And if you use a program that automatically fills in forms like Roboform [http://www.roboform.com/].

You should be able to finish up those surveys up pretty quickly and make at least $15 on your first day.

With Roboform you can even set all those annoying Yes/No checkboxes to "No" with one click.
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back