Does anyone have any News or hear rumors on Omega 3.2 release?

ubergeek77

Post editing world champ.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My only wish is that their next update doesn't involve a game cart of any kind; I have a PAL n3DS, and buying a new copy of OoT or CN just to get around the region lock is much too expensive - not to mention how impossible it is to ship from anywhere but PlayAsia. I heard they had a sort of exploit that involved the Mii Maker, but that could have been a rumor. Even still, I don't care if it isn't "stable," I just want to play this thing already...

dplaktos

^ tri force heroes REALLY needs this emote
Trophies
XP
Country
Paid like A$50 for OoT. Yikes. :wacko: http://www.ozgameshop.com/3ds-games/the-legend-of-zelda-ocarina-of-time-3ds-game-australian-stock

But, it was totally worth it.

My only wish is that their next update doesn't involve a game cart of any kind; I have a PAL n3DS, and buying a new copy of OoT or CN just to get around the region lock is much too expensive - not to mention how impossible it is to ship from anywhere but PlayAsia. I heard they had a sort of exploit that involved the Mii Maker, but that could have been a rumor. Even still, I don't care if it isn't "stable," I just want to play this thing already...

Love your sig btw

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@