does anyone have a yellow dsi screen?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by ekolimits, Apr 27, 2009.

Apr 27, 2009
  1. ekolimits
    OP

Member ekolimits GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i got my black dsi and it has a yellow or a warm bottom screen! what gives!!!!
    my girlfriend had a white ds lite with this problem and i thought that was annoying
    now i have a dsi with the same thing... im probably going to call nintendo and see what they can do...
    does anyone else have this problem?

maybe itsw on black dsi units because i got my girlfriend a dsi too and it was the light blue one
    it has no problems... the bottom screen is crisp...

2. Gwaith

Member Gwaith GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    please search before making a new topic. There's already a Topic about this. But since I'm a super nice guy I try to help you and give you the topic link. Link first : http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=145488 . According to the Thread it's quite normal that the screen is a bit yellow. Turning brigthness of the screen down might fix the issue. You could also go back to the shop you bought your dsi at and return it and hope to get a less yellow one [​IMG] .

Greetz ,

Gwaith

3. DeltaBurnt

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    This is also included in the stickied FAQ at the top >.>

Ugh...also keep your DSi away from magnets that can also cause discolored screens.

4. Kingfield

Member Kingfield GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia