Hacking does anyone have a list of all Cios I need

robman62

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 3.2u wii with CIOScorps, wiishop ios, and I own an original copy of smash bros. what Cios wads do I need to get online to completly update my wii(but still keep it at 3.2u softmodded)? or Is there a program that downloads them to the wii?

Valgreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i dont think i understand you correctly. you want to update, but yet stay @ 3.2? well to answer that in a short answer, NO. You cannot update, but yet stay @ 3.2, updating takes you up to 3.4, if you want to do that, connect up to your wireless router, test connection and do the update when it tells you to.

If your looking to get online, connect to your wireless router, and when you test connection and it asks you to update, just power down your system to avoid update, yet it will keep your wireless connection settings...

what exactly are you looking to do? if you have cioscorp you are rock solid good to go....

resistor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well at least he can update the mii chanel and the shop and IOS 51 with tona at 3.2, he can also install non 3.2 IOS 38, 53 and 55 in wadsa withought utdatind system menu.

Other Way could be, i dont know if this works, install 3.4 and later instal cIOS and IOS downgrader to install trucha bugged IOS in 3.4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74nTzbgDGWM