Hacking Does anyone have a link for working game list?

vexorg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
anyway..... don't follow much beyond the third post, so there are no copy protected games like the R4 used to suffer from needing updates and game patches. Must be a dodgy image file I have.

Is gateway dead now and this CFW the was ahead? No idea what CFW, CN, or HBL is.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
anyway..... don't follow much beyond the third post, so there are no copy protected games like the R4 used to suffer from needing updates and game patches. Must be a dodgy image file I have.

Is gateway dead now and this CFW the was ahead? No idea what CFW, CN, or HBL is.
CFW = custom firmware, a mode for running games with invalid signatures (there are many - ReiNAND, rxTools, gateway mode, palatine, pasta, cakes)

HB = homebrew, user-made games and applications

CN = cubic ninja, a game that allows you to launch code from websites via QR codes.

upfromtheskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no point in owning a Gateway anymore, use a CFW like rxTools.
Don't you still need Gateway for out of region DLC and updates? And it's much more convenient to just pop out my Gateway cart, load some ROMs onto it, and pop it back in than having to shut down my N3DS, unscrew the back, copy CIA's to the SD card, screw the cover back on, boot up, load an exploit to launch CFW, and then wait for a CIA to install.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...