Does anyone feel like a little movie quiz ?

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
If yes,then please feel free to join and have fun.:)

The Idea would be:

- Please post a SINGLE Picture from a Movie, if possible in a good quality, that we can recognize that it is from an Movie.Please make it not to hard.(A Zoom-in Picture from an single Stone on an Beach would not really make a funny and good quiz...)
- I do not want to restrict the selection to mainstream movies only.
- I leave it to YOU to decide if ANIME/ANIMATION/CARTOON Films are also ok or not.
- The Movie should be released on DVD/Blu-Ray/LaserDisc/VideoCD/Video Tape and please NOT FROM MOVIE´s actual shown in CINEMA please.
- NO Pictures please from TRAILERS,SHORT CLIPS,MUSIC VIDEOS,VIDEO GAMES,YOUTUBE VIDEOS (and similar) and of COURSE NO XXX Movies/Clips.
- Please give 2-3 Hints/Tips (Better not the Title,that would make it too easy i think....) so the Quest can be solved in 3-4 "Moves".
- If it is possible,a CONFIRMATION if it is correct.
- After the Solution,the User who guessed it continues with the next Picture please.
- If not,please leave a Note so we can continue with the next one who wants or has time.(To prevent a long waiting period for the next picture...)
- If there is NO confirmation or Reaction within 48 Hours (counting from the LAST Answer/Guess) the QUEST AUTOMATICALLY continues with a New Picture.

If YOU have some additions or corrections or any suggetions please feel free.
If someone has better approaches for such a quiz, please simply take over and continue.:)
This Thread is for YOU and for Entertaining and Fun.
These are not MY rules,only Suggestions for a funny and enjoyable Film Quiz.

I leave it to you to decide if this quiz is ok and if so, then please start with it.:yay:

If you not agreed,please Report this Thread for Closing or Deleting.:)

I wish you much fun with it anyway.

Thank you.:)

Last edited by Alexander1970,

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think this one needs anymore hints!! :)

wizard-of-oz-3.jpg

Last edited by elm,
Reactions: Alexander1970

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We used to have a series (franchise?) like this. We found an easy way around having to have the person setting the question reply to confirm was to have them hash ( https://www.browserling.com/tools/all-hashes , pick one that you have not used before for each new round) the IMDB url or something equally unique but replicable. Without the URL you can't guess the name (we will assume nobody does a rainbow table for a forum game).

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
We used to have a series (franchise?) like this. We found an easy way around having to have the person setting the question reply to confirm was to have them hash ( https://www.browserling.com/tools/all-hashes , pick one that you have not used before for each new round) the IMDB url or something equally unique but replicable. Without the URL you can't guess the name (we will assume nobody does a rainbow table for a forum game).

Thank you for your Interest and your very good Suggestion.:)

As it seems the Interest is not so big on this.:rofl2:

The idea was to have a little Fun and to keep it as simple as possible.:D
But that does not matter. If someone is in the mood, she or he may like to make something "bigger" or more "attractiver" of it.

Otherwise, I would recommend moving to the Off Topic or better in the Edge of the Forum.:D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...