Hacking Does AceKard 2i really have that many problems?

Barbie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Venezuela
I ordered mine yesterday, it's the Acekard 2i Card for my Nintendo DS Lite with the MicroSD Card: Kingston 4GB MicroSDHC, and the service of: Premium Update+Flashing from ShopTemp. I'm awaiting status change and for the tracking confirmation. Has anyone else got the card with the Premium Update+Flashing? I hope I didn't make the wrong choice in having them do that... It just seemed more convenient. I'm not even 100% sure what it is I paid for them to do. Wish me luck.
unsure.gif

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Barbie said:
I ordered mine yesterday, it's the Acekard 2i Card for my Nintendo DS Lite with the MicroSD Card: Kingston 4GB MicroSDHC, and the service of: Premium Update+Flashing from ShopTemp. I'm awaiting status change and for the tracking confirmation. Has anyone else got the card with the Premium Update+Flashing? I hope I didn't make the wrong choice in having them do that... It just seemed more convenient. I'm not even 100% sure what it is I paid for them to do. Wish me luck.
unsure.gif
Should come ready to use out of the box, you should just have to load the games and that's it.

Barbie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Venezuela
tk_saturn said:
Should come ready to use out of the box, you should just have to load the games and that's it.

Oh wonderful! That would be amazing! I hope it goes problem free, this is my second attempt on trying to get a working chip. xD
I feel better now knowing it should be out of box ready. Thank you for the information!
gba.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: