Hacking Does 1.4 block opera??

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What? Are you seriously an idiot? Opera is NINTENDO software. You install it through SHOP CHANNEL. Why would Nintendo block it through an update? GOSH! Freakin' idiot!

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SifJar said:
What? Are you seriously an idiot? Opera is NINTENDO software. You install it through SHOP CHANNEL. Why would Nintendo block it through an update? GOSH! Freakin' idiot!

He meant that if he didn't update would it stop working your post is simply flaming him he was asking a LEGITIMATE question and you took it the wrong way and got all mad. In fact you my friend (sort of) are the idiot for not understanding what his post meant. Oh and Opera isn't NINTENDO software it's OPERA software. Just because it comes from the shop channel doesn't mean that it's nintendo's.

Plague_Host_Extr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've heard from some people it does, some people it doesn't so I'm not sure. Being in America, Nintendo of America has literally no intentions of updating the DSi anytime soon, so I haven't anyway to test it. (It's been what? 3 days since every other country has updated, yet Nintendo of America and their "Anti-DSi" ways still haven't updated it)

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Plague_Host_Extremis said:
I've heard from some people it does, some people it doesn't so I'm not sure. Being in America, Nintendo of America has literally no intentions of updating the DSi anytime soon, so I haven't anyway to test it. (It's been what? 3 days since every other country has updated, yet Nintendo of America and their "Anti-DSi" ways still haven't updated it)

They are updating it tonight here's a link http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171...p;#entry2164316

Plague_Host_Extr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm. Alright. Thanks
smile.gif

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From my understanding, the update blocks access to the DSi store, so if you don't already have the browser, you can't get it without updating. Once you have the browser however, you can keep using it no matter which firmware version you have.

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
SifJar said:
No.. no it isn't.

Also some dude on 1.2 was able to access the DSi Shop through a glitch with his router resetting halfway through an update.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
SifJar said:
What? Are you seriously an idiot? Opera is OPERA software. You install it through SHOP CHANNEL. Why would Nintendo block it through an update? GOSH! Freakin' idiot!

Fix'd. Opera has it's own company but it's legal and only supported and promoted by Nintendo. Do your research dude.

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
worlok375 said:
SifJar said:

He meant that if he didn't update would it stop working your post is simply flaming him he was asking a LEGITIMATE question and you took it the wrong way and got all mad. In fact you my friend (sort of) are the idiot for not understanding what his post meant. Oh and Opera isn't NINTENDO software it's OPERA software. Just because it comes from the shop channel doesn't mean that it's nintendo's.

Thanks man.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @The Real Jdbye @SylverReZ @Xdqwerty :creep: +1