Hardware Dockable Mobile Game Boy® Advance System

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mobile GameBoy Advance system for your car. Would you buy one of these?

http://www.evisteon.com/prod_serv/mobile_e...ba/index.shtml#
gbasp2.gif

* Multimedia Capability
Plays Nintendo® Game Boy® Advance video games, DVD movies, audio CDs, MP3 and WMA files
* Infrared Transmit/Receive Unit
For remote control, wireless headphone, and wireless game controller usage
* Auxiliary Jacks
Input/output dual functionality
* Wireless Headphones, Game Controller and Remote Control
* Overhead Docking Station

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OMG yes!

This should help me survive until that DS garbage blows over and Nintendo decided to release a proper Gameboy

Considering the high success of the DS and it's level of awesomeness, don't expect Nintendo to go back to the old format. Especially when Nintendo announced that the name GameBoy is dead. Now I don't know if that means no more successors to the GameBoy or if they are just done with using the name.

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OMG yes!

This should help me survive until that DS garbage blows over and Nintendo decided to release a proper Gameboy

Considering the high success of the DS and it's level of awesomeness, don't expect Nintendo to go back to the old format. Especially when Nintendo announced that the name GameBoy is dead. Now I don't know if that means no more successors to the GameBoy or if they are just done with using the name.

I'd love to know what they are gonna do for the next DS though. I would like another Gameboy though...

reaperman@home

Trophies
Website
www.geocities.com
XP
Country
well, I was planning on getting one, but the MSRP is $1500 and on ebay the lowest buy it nows are $550. I was thinking $300 was my cutoff.

I realize that I have a very long wait before somebody releases a proper portable gaming system. I'll consider just about anything to get more life out of gba. I don't like NDS--maybe after the next hardware revision.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1