Do you pledge to not pirate Nintendo's games?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 702
  • Replies 16

StrayGuitarist

A genuine feline disaster.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only pirate games when there is not an official way to obtain them. Nintendo still refuses to give us a legitimate way to play just about anything from the N64 (3D All-Stars does NOT count, because you can't buy that game officially anymore.), so I still refuse to stop pirating those games.

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I only pirate games when there is not an official way to obtain them. Nintendo still refuses to give us a legitimate way to play just about anything from the N64 (3D All-Stars does NOT count, because you can't buy that game officially anymore.), so I still refuse to stop pirating those games.
Aren't they available on Wii U eShop?

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not all of them, and that's technically not officially available, because 1:

And two, Nintendo doesn't sell Wii U consoles anymore.

Perhaps not, but I've heard the Bay of E might still be selling them! Granted, this is the same place where Earthbound on SNES CIB sold for $4000+! And no, that wasn't Buy It Now; it was people bidding it up to that price!

Last edited by Silent_Gunner,

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
49f1a62226d1b69d58fb3b23c03f3593.jpg

I plead the Fifth!

StrayGuitarist

A genuine feline disaster.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps not, but I've heard the Bay of E might still be selling them! Granted, this is the same place where Earthbound on SNES CIB sold for $4000+! And no, that wasn't Buy It Now; it was people bidding it up to that price!
Naturally, people still sell the games and consoles. But not Nintendo. Nintendo doesn't get a lick of profit from any of those sales, and I certainly wouldn't call it "official". Nintendo has to provide a way to play the games, not force me to hunt down overpriced used hardware from resellers with a warehouse of them that control the entire price economy.

Reactions: Silent_Gunner

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.