CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Actually.. if you consider the ocean as a huge bath..
rolleyes.gif

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
wtf.gif

Yes I do it only when showering after a swim and yes, when I feel lazy to piss at the toilet that is just 4 feet away from the shower.

In a bath tub? No

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wabsta said:
I don't have one.
But if I would...
Then I probadly piss in it if I were tired and lazy.

blink.gif

Glad I found this topic, I was just about to create one about the very same thing. You know, I was sitting here like "I wonder if gbatemp members bathe in their own piss, hmmm." and viola here I find this informative post. Now I just hope someone is brave enough to follows this topic up with, "Do you shit on the sofa?" That would be simply monumental.

Side note: Is it just me or does anyone else feel like fodder for a deep seeded fetish Hadrian must be harboring?

Reactions: yuyuyup

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Prophet said:
wabsta said:
I don't have one.
But if I would...
Then I probadly piss in it if I were tired and lazy.

blink.gif

Glad I found this topic, I was just about to create one about the very same thing. You know, I was sitting here like "I wonder if gbatemp members bathe in their own piss, hmmm." and viola here I find this informative post. Now I just hope someone is brave enough to follows this topic up with, "Do you shit on the sofa?" That would be simply monumental.

Side note: Is it just me or does anyone else feel like fodder for a deep seeded fetish Hadrian must be harboring?

Great, now some tryhard noob is going to go create that topic. Bet you five bucks

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prophet said:
Now I just hope someone is brave enough to follows this topic up with, "Do you shit on the sofa?" That would be simply monumental.

ph34r.gif

I was gonna post a follow up poll:

"If you did a shit in the bath would you just scoop it out or would you end your bathing experience?"

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
maddogacey said:
Yes....Yes I do
blink.gif

This is Maddogacey's very first post.

I guess nothing quite says "Get involved!" like a good discussion about piss bathing. Personally I like the experience so much that I've cut out water all together from my hygiene regimen. What I like most is that if I'm in a rush in the morning I can use my mornin' leak to freshen up. All I do is pee in a mug and just drizzle it a bit over myself.

This is me:
grog.gif

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No...I either go in the toilet. Or if that isn't an option. I go outside. And I go outside often. Because its fun.

And...I have a problem with going in other peoples houses...so I usually go outside in that case too....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up